SUMMER BAKE CAMP DETAILS
Rao’s Bakery & Coffee Café has designed a fun learning experience to help your children explore the fun and thrills of baking. Kids will learn how to read recipes, follow directions, let their creativity blossom, and enjoy snacks and games!
There are two camps to choose from:
- Cake Decorating– Cake class is primarily focused on decorating each camper’s cakes. The children are taught how to fill and use pastry bags, what tips are, the difference between each tip and most importantly, how to properly ice and decorate cakes. Campers leave confident and excited to show mom and dad their ‘sweet’ new skills.
- Cookies– Cookie class is for the kids that don’t mind getting messy! Cookies are made by scratch, enabling camper’s the opportunity to learn what ingredients are, what each does in the baking process and how to properly follow directions and measurements. Children will learn how to roll the cookie dough and use cookie cutters to make different shapes and designs. They will then decorate them using freshly made icing!
WHEN: June 3rd- August 15th, 2019! All classes are from 1:00-4:30pm!
WHERE: Rao’s Dowlen, Midounty and Spring Locations
Be ready to bring home plenty of goodies! P.S. We may get a little messy!
REGISTER FOR BAKE CAMP
Classes are $65 per child, per class, and payment is required to secure your child a spot. We have the option to add a Rao’s kids apron, chef’s hat, and oven mitts for only $24.95 extra. Classes fill up fast so register early!
ON CLASS DAY
Arrive 5-10 minutes early so that we can check the campers in. Make sure your child has closed-toe shoes and hair pulled back with a hat. Baking and decorating can be messy so be sure to bring an apron too! Parents are not allowed in the kitchen as it is a working kitchen with limited space.
Classes are $65.00 each, per child!
DEBIT/CREDIT CARDS – Payments must be made online, follow instructions at checkout.
- Complete registration form by selecting “Pay In Person” option before submitting.
- Print confirmation email and bring in to either of the following locations:
Rao’s Bakery 2596 Calder Ave Beaumont, TX 77702
Rao’s Bakery 4440 Dowlen Rd, Beaumont, TX 77706
Rao’s Bakery 3504 East Farm to Market Road 365, Nederland, TX 77627
Rao’s Bakery 6915 Cypresswood Ste F. Spring, TX 77379
- “Pay In Person” payments are CASH or CHECK only and must be paid a week prior to the date of the class.
Please note: The stores do not have any records of registration, it is very important to bring your registration email with you.
** We will need a MINIMUM of 2 business days notice if you need to cancel to receive a refund. For cancellations you must contact the corporate office at 409-832-0252**
** Interested in private Bake Camp classes? If you have 10 or more children we can set you up a private class.
Call us at 409-832-0252**